I miss this space. I haven’t written much on here of late. it feels weird bc h has the link to it now lolllllza. but this is my happy place I want to write on here more. tonight I’ve been reading old posts from around a yr ago, when I was still figuring out living alone and writing a whole lot because I…had the time? lol. a year ago was such a good time. right now is a good time too. super different but so good. 🙂 🙂
it’s crazy how much can change in a yr. I like how much this blog changes w the times. last yr I was writing a lot of sappy things. this yr i’ve written a lot more bulleted lists. last yr at this time I was making soooo many journals for my first craft fair. that was fun. well, I also hated it. it was fun tho. and I had just gotten my little bby Assie. awwwwwww. that was back when I still thought it was funny to call her Ass. I went through that period where I listened to the song Brandy on repeat for quite a while. I also started my first collaborative playlist that was epic. it was a good time at work, too. e and I got rlly close. the fruits of the holy spirit were prevalent. this was also around the time I started seeing a counselor. bc as great as things were I was also not healthy in some ways. ladjflakdjflkdjf. But in hindsight I will always be nostalgic. Ephesians 11 from the MSG version was like my favorite chapter at the time. I was also prettyyyyyy lonely at times.
And now, here are some thoughts and quotes from loved ones from the recent times.
- “This is awkward our dog is high” – w
- “I felt like I was on the other side of a wall” – h
- cultivate beauty
- the tape sculpture man today said to just keep making things. even if you don’t think u r good u can’t stop
- I want to start doing craft fairs again. that was fun. also I hated it. fun.
- “maybe you’re supposed to be a bum rn” – k
- been spending a lot of time with h. it seems like the key to having fun together is to like just be yourself. and bring up god a lot. who knew lol.
- sunsets r still the best part of life.
- stewardship + generosity
- “I perceive that there is nothing better for them than to be joyful and to do good as long as they live; also that everyone should eat and drink and take pleasure in all his toils—this is god’s gift to man.”
the end. chaoooooooo